Friday, April 24, 2015

The way i am going to communicate with my co workers is going to be the same way i communicate with my friends. I will try to be good friends with them so we can have trust in each other. I will try to joke around little by little until I know he is going to joke around with me, so we won't be boring coworkers. I think having an awesome friendship with coworkers can help you like your work because if you have funny coworkers the like joking around you will always have a laugh every day. For example I work at Little Caesars` every time I go in to work every one says wassup or hi. I joke around with many co workers at my job and they do too. In my opinion joking around at work can get you coworkers to like you. That's how I communicate with them by joking with them.

6 comments:

  1. I agree with you chano in some parts because jokes could help you communicate with your co workers. Some co workers could take a joke offensively and not like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, but lets have in mind that your co workers are just others who work there too, and its totally fine in making new friendships, but if you joke too much your boos might not like that, he might think that you are just there to play around and not to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you Alejandro but, like Oscar said, lets keep in mind what your duty as an employee is. Its alright to have fun at work but like everything in life there's a limit to everything. So have fun at work but take in mind why you are there for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Oscar as well, its nice making friendship with others at your job and be joking around but you have to have a limit. You have to have limits with everyone to because if you got the job to work not to really be making friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To be honest Alejandro, having a good joke with your coworkers is fun and all. Although you have to remind yourself that you have boundaries between social life and work life. It is cool and all but some bosses don't like too much joking aorund. Just keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  6. To be honest Alejandro, having a good joke with your coworkers is fun and all. Although you have to remind yourself that you have boundaries between social life and work life. It is cool and all but some bosses don't like too much joking aorund. Just keep that in mind.

    ReplyDelete