Friday, April 17, 2015

When my teacher ask me what i am going to do after high school, i really don't have a real answer for that because i do want to be something in life but at the same time i have to go to school for 4 more year, i really don't want to go to school anymore but at the same time i don't want to be working my a** off for 10 dollars a hour, doing hard work and not getting paid good enough to have everything i want or to support my family. I also think that college is for smart kids and rich people.

8 comments:

  1. Same here, I don't have a real answer to what I want to be as a grown up and at the same time I just want to stop going to school and just start working, but them I realize that if I stop going to school and just get a low paying job how would I be able to support my family and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Chano, many of kids don't know what they want to study or even go to school I think that with time you will find out if you really want to study something you like or if you even want to go to school. College can be for anyone but don't let that stop you, just think that if you go and make something of yourself, then maybe many kids will see that and might want to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your point of view. People that invest those 4 more years into school usually end up making more money a year. Like you said that you didn't want to be working for little pay, invest those 4 years into supporting your family better without stressing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see your point of view. People that invest those 4 more years into school usually end up making more money a year. Like you said that you didn't want to be working for little pay, invest those 4 years into supporting your family better without stressing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I at times feel the same way but I disagree a bit with you. College isn't just for rich kids or smart people- its for anyone who wants a better future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Definitely see your point of view on this situation and yes sometimes even people who don't get a college diploma end up making more money than someone who actually did, I have seen that but if you also think about this in the long run going to college studying for a good profession no matter how long school takes will help you at least get a good job. not everyone goes to college and you don't have to but I've never met anyone who graduated from college regret it. it takes a lot of time and effort but sometimes time and effort are what help you succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Gaudencio college isn't for just rich smart people. It's for people who want to study and have a better future.

    ReplyDelete